Lorna Miser returns to Knitting Today to teach a whole new way of working with hand dyed yarns. Join us on
Wednesday, June 26, Saturday, June 29, 10-4 to learn how this special technique makes your knitting look as if it is painted in vertical stripes with brush strokes. Here’s Lorna’s description about the class:
Here’s a fun technique to use with hand dyed yarns that will make your knitting look as if it is painted in vertical stripes with brush strokes. The colors will align and flow like a gentle watercolor. And all of those individual colors in that skein you love will all be seen separately, not get blended nor pool unattractively. It’s magical!
Other things you will like about this workshop:
- No gauge swatch required.
- It’s easy and fun!
- Project is a scarf or cowl. Very quick knit and will fit anyone.
- No counting required. You may never need to know how many stitches you cast on!
- It’s a whole new look for hand dyed yarns!
Odd rules about this class:
- You may not knit this in the dark or with your eyes closed.
- You may consume adult beverages while doing this technique if you are inclined (meaning it is not difficult).
- If you own a interchangeable knitting needle set, this is the time to use it!
- You won’t get bored.
- If you do get bored, we can make it more interesting by adding lace or stitch patterns.
To register online:Â https://knittingtoday.com/product/class/lorna2013.html
Questions: call Lea-Ann at 260-351-2260 or via email email@example.com
Knitting Today ENews
website updates * project news * sales and coupons
delivered right to your email