Note: Pattern cost is $6.00 if ordered alone; Free with purchase of the Yarn pack.
Garter Gusset Tee
designed by Katherine Mehls
Stockinette punctuated by bands of garter stitch (for which a second ball of yarn is used) gives depth to Katherine Mehls’s color-rich tee. It’s worked from the bottom up in the round to the armhole, with side-seam gussets worked in garter stitch. From the armhole, the front and back are worked separately then seamed, with sleeves picked up around the armhole and knit in the round.
Although color 2131 is discontinued, choose your favorite color from the 12 other options provided. This pattern was originally published in Noro Magazine 12, but the .PDF pattern is included with your yarn purchase.
Note: this project can be converted to the LK150.
Join the KAL for the project at: Porchtalk.KnittingToday.Com
Sized for Small (Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large).
• Bust 37 (39, 41, 43, 47, 51)in/94 (99, 104, 109, 119.5,
• Length 21½ (22, 22½, 23, 23½, 24)in/55 (56, 57.5,
58.5, 60, 61)cm.
• Upper arm 16 (17, 18, 19, 20, 21)in/41 (43, 46, 48, 51,
• 7 (8, 8, 9, 9, 10) x 50g balls of Noro Silk Garden Lite
• One size US 6/4mm and US 7/4.5mm circular needle, 16in/40cm and 29in/74cm long or
size to obtain gauge.
• Stitch markers.
• Small amount of waste yarn.
• 20 sts and 32 rows/rnds = 4in/10cm over pattern st with
garter st gussets using larger needle.
• 20 sts and 28 rows/rnds = 4in/10cm over pat st only using
Note: Pattern will be delivered via .pdf to your email.
There are no reviews yet.